I got tagged by FoxyBrown
I got tagged [by FoxyBrown] so without further ado, here goes something.
1. What inspired you to start a blog and share your style with the world?
I started my blog because I have always loved to write, and I found myself writing way too much in my head. Journals have always provided an instant outlet, but blogging has provided a release that I’m content to share on a level I never really fathomed until a little over a year ago.
2. If you dumped your handbag right this second, what contents would fall out of your makeup bag?
I don’t own a handbag, or a make up bag, but if I dumped out my backpack the first few things to fall out would be my trusty swiss army knife, ipod, chap-stick, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, mini leather-bound journal, etc.
3. Which celebrity do you wish you had on speed dial to call for shopping dates?
Kanye West. I’ve always highly respected his fashion fresh.
4. Favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor?
Strawberry Haagan Dazs when the mood strikes.
5. What are you most looking forward to pulling out of your closet this fall?
Sweaters, slacks, and button downs
6. Describe your personal style in three words.
urban, trendy, eclectic
7. What are you currently rocking on your iPod?
Mostly R&B (Alicia, Usher, Sade, Me’Shell, J. Scott, Erykah, Chrisette Michelle, Corinne Bailey Rae) Rap (Mos Def, Common, Talib, Dead Prez, Nas, Eminem, T.I., Outkast) Old School (Earth Wind & Fire, Simon & Garfunkel, Cat Stevens, Barbara Streisand) etc, etc, etc.
8. What’s your favorite way to mix high-end items with low-budget pieces?
Honestly, Macy’s, Banana Republic, Express, H & M, etc, all have one thing in common. Clearance racks. I splurge on shoes and designer jeans, but everything else comes from either one of those stores and one or two designer pieces each season to fill in with the more affordable items isn’t asking too much.